Brand new this semester - printing with WEPA! This printing system, available in both Lane Library and the Learning Commons, provides convenience and speed.
With WEPA, you can:
- Print to any WEPA printer from any of our workstations
- Email your documents to email@example.com from your own computer, whether on or off campus
- Use the WEPA app to send printouts from your mobile device
- Print directly from your USB flash drive, right at the WEPA kiosk
- Upload your document after logging in to wepanow.com
- Print in either black & white or color
- Print either single sided pages (simplex) or double sided (duplex)
- Email or upload your documents 24/7 and then pick them up within the next 96 hours
The WEPA printers operate with a touchscreen and have multiple payment options:
- Use your Pirate cash. The first time you must "tag" your Pirate Card at a WEPA station
- Deposit funds into a WEPA account, either online or at the kiosk ($5 minimum)
- Credit or debit card, either online or at the kiosk
Please keep in mind that if you create a WEPA account, any money added can only be used for WEPA printing. WEPA charges a $0.48 surcharge for adding funds at the kiosk (rather than online) and for using a credit or debit card.
- When you email a document to firstname.lastname@example.org, the default is black and white, single sided. If you want color printouts, type the word "color" in the first line in the body of your email. If you want duplex printing, type "duplex" in the body of the email. If you want both color and duplex, type "color, duplex" in your email.
- When you print something from a workstation, a "release code" will pop up on your screen. You can save time by typing in the release code at the WEPA kiosk to retrieve your document.
- Your account is not charged until your printout is complete.
- You can login at the kiosk with your AD (Active Directory) username and password.
- If printing a web page, make sure the pop ups are not blocked.
- When the WEPA printing window appears on your workstation, type in your AD username WITHOUT the "stu". Students, this means you type in email@example.com, NOT firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Specialty printing (resume paper, card stock, transparencies, color paper) is not available.